Friday, October 26, 2007

Originally appeared 10/13/05

Day 46 for those keeping score at home

    I am up to 46 days in a row since the last time I had a whole day off, which happened when I quit my last part time job, and got another one.  Needless to say, as I type this I am a little sleepy, but I am back on the air in less than an hour, so that (sleep) ain't gonna happen.

    Usually I help pass the time when I start one of these streaks by setting little milestones for myself, but I blew one of them off today, which just makes it seem even longer.  Wednesday is combo lo mein day at a little chinese take out place I visit from time to time.  Mind you, they have the dish everyday, but it is the Wednesday special, so I get a free egg roll and drink with it, but it is just one of those tangible goals that if I get there I can actually stop and enjoy the moment.  But I was running behind, so I had to bag that goal this week.  I am thinking movie on Saturday as the next possible goal, but I know I have a very long day on Friday and an 8 hr shift at the part time job on Saturday, so I will just play it by ear.  I am hoping to go use my gift certificate I won for dinner on Saturday, because I am a cheap bastard, then maybe take in Two for the Money.  If not that, then maybe go shopping and get the Sin City DVD.  There is only one thing to say to how hot Jessica Alba is in that movie:   Meow!!!!!  Now just need to make sure I don't come home and fall asleep after work on Saturday.

   Since I am blogging to kill time here, went 2-0-1 in fantasy football this week, so my records are 2-2-1 in both leagues where I can win money, and 2-3 in the freebie yahoo thing that I have going on. 

    And lastly I leave you with Cindy Sheehan playing the role of Mr. Mackey in South Park:   Bush.....Bush is bad........mmmmkay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been