Tuesday, October 30, 2007

First ever solely Multiply post

Sorry to all of you 360 ers, but I didn't feel like posting this and then transferring it over, I would have spent far too much time unchecking boxes for posts that are already here than I would have actually spent putting the post together.

 

Anyway, just getting ready for this morning's radio show and what can I say for talk topics but in military parlance, it is once again a target rich enviroment.  Don't believe me, consider the following

A politician sending an email with his johnson attached

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/10/29/oz_email_scandal/

One legged lesbians are getting too many art grants, who would have knew?

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/10/29/oz_email_scandal/

Latest lead based product coming from China?  Halloween teeth

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/10/29/national/main3428164.shtml?source=RSSattr=HOME_3428164

The state of Texas issues a report saying the state of Texas issues too many reports

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/5254618.html

Some people are so desperate to sell their homes, they will put you in their will

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07302/829344-30.stm

 

This could be a fun morning.

4 comments:

  1. The email ~ This party won't do well in the up & coming election, I hadn't even heard of them! lol.
    It does sound like he was set up, but his comments made him sound as dumb as a box of rocks, well deserved.

    One legged lesbians ~ Matt you have the wrong link up.

    Lead based products ~ Is anyone surprised? Most products out of China contain something harmful to one's health.

    Texas ~ A 668 page report to tell everyone they write too many reports? This does not surprise me.

    In the will ~ certainly an innovative way to sell a home, I don't know if I'd want to go the extra mile & inherit the whole estate if it meant caring for a couple of senile strangers.

    Good Post Matt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for catching my mistake. Sometimes during the course of show prep I have my head up my ass. The correct link to the lesbian story is.......
    http://www.people.co.uk/news/tm_headline=cameron-is-blasted-for-lesbian-gag&method=full&objectid=20021699&siteid=93463-name_page.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link. I wonder if I could fake it? lol I need a grant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THE EMAIL WAS PRETTY DAMN FUNNY, IF YOU ASK ME...BUT BY ALL MEANS, ADMIT TO BEING DRUNK AND HAVING INNAPROPRIATE PICS TAKEN, BUT DENY THE PENIS! LMAOO

    YES, AGAIN, DENY YOU SAID LESBIAN IN FRONT OF A ROOM FULL OF COUNCIL MEMBERS! LOL ......RIGHT

    I GUESS THAT WHY THINGS ARE CHEAPER FROM CHINA, THEY DONT HAVE THE REGULATIONS WE HAVE HERE, OR TEST FOR THE SAME THINGS... WE SHOULD KNOW BETTER, BUT GREED IS THICKER THAN SENCE! LOL

    OMG! WAS THAT A GOVERNMENT REPORT ABOUT TEXAS' REPORTS? LOL SURE SOUNDS LIKE IT!

    GREAT READ, TY. I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE A RADIO PERSONALITY! VERY INTERESTING! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been