Sunday, June 19, 2011

Refresher course

Just clicked on the TV in hopes there might be a good distraction on there, but alas it was not to be.  Instead there was the Miss USA Pageant.  The only thing that is good for is to remind people just how the blog page got it's name.  And really, one of the rules of radio was always that you had to repeat things, because the audience is constantly changing and new listeners did not hear what you did in the last hour or segment so in order to keep them clued in, sometimes you have to go back and revisit things.  With that in mind, it is time to revisit the blog title.  Besides, everytime I see this it still cracks me up.

 

 

6 comments:

  1. The weird thing is, I never watch beauty pageants (most of them are run by Donald Trump, who is nothing but a glorified pimp in my book) but happened to be home on a Friday night and clicked on the TV and this was on. So I am sitting there listening to the contestants give answers to relatively inane questions when Miss Teen South Carolina popped up and gave this. My first thought was 'I know what we will be talking about on the air Monday morning" and I literally could not wait for Monday's show, because this was priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)) it was hilarious. I used to get my airhead fix from Anna Nicole until she wet over the cliff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it still is hilarious..anyone give that girl sugar..fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew thats where you got your site tag line from but had forgotten, awesome. Thanks for the reminder. what a dolt she is

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have added some friends to the page recently, a resurgence in Multiply usage perhaps, and figured those that didn't get the joke probably needed clued in.

    ReplyDelete

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been