Saturday, June 11, 2011

Multiply 365 Day 161 - Hungry

Yes I am running late today.  I decided to sleep in, after being up almost all night, and didn't get in to work until 4pm.  Then I started putting together the order for Monday and that was when I realized that with the store reset we are going to have lots of new shit.  Plus some of the things I used to get had been moved, or tags were moved from one location to another.  So what would normally e a couple hour project turned into the proverbial 4 hour tour, minus the Minnow and Gilligan.  And Ed showed up out of the blue, so he and I discussed more changes that need to be made, as well as some other issues pending that need to be addressed in the near future.  And while I would love to sit here and bore you to tears with great details of vastly unimportant things, I haven't eaten yet (save for cherry danish and coffee for breakfast) and i refuse to be another low food security statistic.

6 comments:

  1. It wasn't quite that good, I ended up making fried bologna sandwiches on onion bagels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you were in quite the hurry hon.........hope the day got better from all that running around! An empty tummy is an upset one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids like dried beef, cream cheese and green onions on bagels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cream cheese (and don't give me any of that fruit flavored cream cheese either) but I have really taken a liking to onion bagels for some reason of all of the bagel options out there.

    ReplyDelete

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been