Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Multiply 365 Day 165 - I refuse to let bad news ruin my birthday week

Hey kids.  Yes I am back at it, I almost decided on a nap after a nice Cuban sandwich for dinner (again) but as I was just cruising the web after inhaling my sandwich, I came across a piece of incredibly bad news.  Way back when the 365 project first began I hit on a piece about the impending nuptials of Hugh Hefner (check it out here, I think it was pretty good) and some less than stellar reporting that was done on it.  Anyway, I don't know how to tell you this, but to just come right out with it, but it seems that the wedding is off.  Maybe it was being poked by Hefner one too many times, maybe it was the dirty sheets or the piles of dog shit or waiting in line to receive the affections of a man old enough to be her grandfather, I don't know, you'll have to ask the former bride to be.  Whatever the case may be, there will be no wedding but I can sleep soundly knowing that for every one that falls off the Hefner bandwagon, there will be 10 more willing to take her place.  Who knows, maybe one of them will be willing to clean up dog shit.

4 comments:

  1. I just read the wedding was off. Poor Heff. He needs to go looking for another 25 year old who wants to play with an old multi millionaire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bad publicity stunt (slash) revenge on that one blonde p.o.d.s. Holly? Barbie? Whatever, plastic is plastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great grandfather even. I hope you're ok. Maybe another Cuban?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am alive and kicking, just got in from work and relaxing a bit before I have to tackle this evenings projects. Another Cuban sandwich does sound kind of yummy, but I don't want to have Cuban sandwich burnout. Besides, I am geeked in the knowledge that I am t minus 40 hours and counting till sundae Saturday.

    ReplyDelete

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been