Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Multiply 365 Day 166 - Spared

Well you dodged a bullet this evening.  It could have been another glog,  it was game 7 of the Stanley Cup final after all, but I have a couple of frosty beverages after work today, and that combined with some other things were a direct affect on my mood come game time at 8pm.  But mostly it was the beer, that mixed with a certain level of tiredness and when I sat down in fromt of my laptop prior to gametime, I instead just decided to put my head down and fell fast asleep.

Truthfully, I don't even know the final score yet.  When I woke up I saw some Boston players skating with the Stanley Cup sop I think it is safe to assume that Boston won, but that is all I know, at least until I close this window and go look someplace else. 

Which I think I am going to do.  Because I am not really awake enough to go on a long winded diatribe, though I do have a couple ideas we know how I flesh things out, an idea here could be three or four pages in blogspeak, and I have 47 minutes to finish, a dubious prospect at best.   Damn deadlines.

 

1 comment:

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been