Tuesday, July 28, 2015

B365V2.64 - Two for Tuesday

I guess you could call this a two for Tuesday.  I am back on my bench in Schenley, where there are a couple of college age kids goofing on the playground.  So I guess I blogging in front of a live audience.  There is a reason why I am back tonight though and it is bigger than the fact I found 13 coke reward points today.  The unthinkable has happened, I have been published, if by published we mean my work is appearing somewhere besides here.  Instead it is here. Does that make me officially an author?  God I hope not, I have enough on my plate already.

Bad enough I had to avert being the laboratory rat at work today.  We got a new shipment of sexual enhancement pills at work today.  Don't laugh, we sell the shit out of them.  We are in the process of raising an entire generation of guys who can't get an erection without a pill.  With today's shipment they sent a sample, a sexual enhancement gum.  Ed asks me to take it home and try it.  I politely declined the offer, the last thing I need after another day of pulling the McCauley Caulkin ( Hone Alone for those not familiar with the vernacular around these parts ) is to be meandering around my apartment blowing bubbles with a boner.  My problems is the sex department are more along the lines of participation than performance.  If I wanted something in my apartment I couldn't  use I would buy Tampax or something.

I did take some time to visit the soon to be defunct Macy's store today after leaving the backup Batcave.  It was a refresher course as to why I didn't shop there to begin with.  Everything in the store is supposed to be 20-40% off, so I thought I would stop in and see if they had any shorts.  I make my way to the men's department and I start checking out shorts.  $55, you've got to be fucking kidding me.  Even on discount they still would have been $30+ each.  Thanks but I think I will just go to WalMart.  No wonder the store is going out of business.

My original blogging audience has left, but has been replaced by a pack of college kids instead.    Nobody has taken it upon themself to read over my shoulder yet.  They are amusing themselves with the playground, which is fine with me.  Well I should get out of here, my eyes are getting heavy,   And I don't need to be falling asleep on a park bench.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been