Thursday, September 29, 2011

Multiply 365 Day 270 - Puck this

 

I think I remember saying a little while back that I wouldn't use not having anything to say as a crutch for avoiding to blog, but on days like today it is very tempting to break that vow. At least last night I had an excuse, I was pretty well drunk, enough so that I was lucky to bang out the two sentences that I did. Memo to self, stay away from shots of Jack Daniels in the future.


If it is of any consolation, the blog wasn't the only thing I was neglectful of last night. I was supposed to take part in a fantasy hockey draft, but I missed it, so my team was autodrafted. The thing is the league is only 6 teams, so I have to think everyone got a pretty decent roster, and given how bad I was last year, maybe having Yahoo draft for me will turn out to be better than me doing it myself. A quick glance at the roster and I seem to have started out okay,


  1. Alexander Ovechkin LW WAS

  2. Henrik Lundqvist G NYR

  3. Nicklas Backstrom C WAS

  4. Pekka Rinne G NSH

  5. Pavel Datsyuk C,LW DET

  6. Jarome Iginla RW CGY

  7. Mike Green D WAS

  8. Drew Doughty D LA

  9. Ilya Kovalchuk LW,RW NJ

  10. Keith Yandle D PHO

  11. John Tavares C NYI

  12. Matt Duchene C COL

  13. Christian Ehrhoff D BUF

  14. Vincent Lecavalier C TB

  15. Marian Gaborik RW NYR

  16. Erik Karlsson D OTT

  17. Alexander Burrows LW VAN

  18. Scott Hartnell LW PHI

  19. Ryan Whitney D EDM

  20. Chris Stewart RW STL

  21. Corey Crawford G CHI

  22. Tyler Myers D BUF

  23. Patric Hornqvist RW NSH

  24. Stephen Weiss C FLA


Not too shabby for me not being in attendance. Might be a little heavy on Capitals, I was burned with Mike Green last year and if I had been there I would never have drafted Ryan Whitney, who gets injured about as often as he breathes. Oh well, with 6 teams in the league I am sure there will be ample opportunity to replace the sucky guys.


There, I guess there was something to blog about after all. Now I can sleep a tad bit easier.

2 comments:

  1. not too bad. I'm just glad hockey season,

    ReplyDelete
  2. The roster is okay, but with a six tea league everybody should have a pretty deep roster. The only thing I don't like is that it is a rotisserie format rather than a head to head league.

    ReplyDelete

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been