Monday, September 5, 2011

Multiply 365 Day 246 - I woke up for this?

 

That was most counterproductive. I just woke up from my nap, another of the healthy 3 hour variety, which should be leaving me refreshed. Instead I was laying on my side and contorted myself in such a manner that not one but both of my arms had “fallen asleep” as it were, making typing a real chore right now, at least until the numbness subsides from my arms. I still have no idea how I managed to lay in such a fashion that I could pinch off the nerves in both of my arms.


Besides that, for the most part it was a pretty good day. Work was easy because of the holiday and the weather (it drizzled all day), Ed had to take his wife someplace so he left early (noon), I got all of my stuff done faster than normal so I helped Dee with her stuff in the office. With Ed gone I was able to listen to my laptop at my desk in a relatively loud manner, and Dee and I ended up listening to the Richard Jeni and Ron White standup routines found in my video section of this here page. It's nice to get a female to laugh sometimes without all of the work involved in actually being funny. And don't kid yourself, being funny is hard work. Now if only they could find a way to make it burn calories.


So I am reading a page, just doing some inane background work that I do before I write and on top of the page is a banner ad for a show on the Tru TV network, “South Beach Tow”, a reality show about a family of tow truck owners. Is there something that hasn't been made into a half assed reality show yet? Perhaps a show where everyone suffers from a sexually transmitted disease is in order. Nothing would be better that watching a show of people who spend a hour scratching their parts because they have crabs. I better stop, there may be an NBC executive reading this blog, looking for new programming ideas when 90% of their fall lineup fails again. I am not looking forward to the night of an hour of “Fat Camp” followed by an hour of “Crab Cooch”. Thanks but no thanks.


Wow, I woke up for that? Maybe I better go back to bed and see if I can't come up with better blogging ideas.

1 comment:

  1. I could use a nap right now. As for comedy...laughter does burn more calories so if you go for a laugh work out make it really funny

    ReplyDelete

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been