Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Multiply 365 Day 248 - The sun will not come out tomorrow

 

I will just say this, it was good to be off. Lunch was awesome and taking some time to do visiting afterward was probably the smartest thing I have done in ages, I am almost feeling completely refreshed. I even managed to get some reading in, enough to realize that I still like to do it. Who knew? But tomorrow will be here soon and with it a return to the daily grind. I am so not looking forward to it.


7 comments:

  1. glad you had a good day off. I hope you aren't having the rain we are having.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been drizzly off and on for a couple of days now, though mostly off today which was nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's bad here. Trees are now falling because the ground is like pudding. Water is running down roads. We have bad flooding. Glad you didn't have a lot of rain for your day off. My comment when I came home from my meeting tonight is that I pre soaked my hair on my way inside to take a shower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have avoided the major rains, it rained most of Monday and Tuesday but no downpours. And all we got from Irene was puffy clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. enjoy while it last and take it slow tomorrow..gotta do what you gotta do..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, I have been paying attention.

    ReplyDelete

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been