Sunday, September 18, 2011

Multiply 365 Day 259 - Because we need a laugh

 

I am making the most of my Sunday, trying my damnedest to get this all in one printer,faxcopier,scanner thingy I got at work the other day (more goodies for being such a great employee; pretty soon I am going to have to claim all of this stuff as income on my taxes) and I think I am making progress.  How do I know this?  Because I am so rocking that grey vest back in 1974.  What can I say, I was cool before it was hip to be cool.

6 comments:

  1. don't even think about it - throwing away good money

    ReplyDelete
  2. so who else is in that picture with you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. going clockwise from me would be my former step sister Jennifer, my former step brother Philip and my late brother Mike. But I am still the best looking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well yes of course...you were a trendy wee thing!! :-p

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great...We all need a good laugh sometimes..

    ReplyDelete

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been