Monday, February 28, 2011

Multiply 365 Day 59 - Back to the grind

 

I guess this is where I get back on the bike, or blog as it were. Not that I have much to say,. Work was what work always is, a four letter word. The bad news for you the reader is you missed a prime opportunity to mug me. Once again I got stuck running the deposits to the bank and this time there were 15 of them, so I was traipsing around downtown Pittsburgh with over $50,000 on my person. It is a good thing I am of the honest sort. It would be very easy for someone in my position to just disappear with that kind of coin on them, never to return. But alas I am not that guy, so instead I did my duty and dropped said cash off at the bank, even though the bank run ended up getting me out of work 30 minutes late.


I still have an invoice to break down here at home, life really sucks when you are bringing your work home with you. I haven't done this since my radio days and honestly it is one of the things I do not miss about that job. I like being able to say most days that at 3pm I am done. I suppose technically I could take on a little more responsibility than that, but that will cost more money. Not that I am begging for a raise, but I have a pretty full plate with what I am doing already, enough so that if more stuff is going to be piled on some more cash may be in order.


Really other than work there isn't much new to report. I got one of my Amazon gift cards the other day, I have another one pending. And I won a pair of ear buds from Marlboro last week, which I didn't expect but will gladly take. I am probably a good three hockey games behind on videos again, maybe some night where I feel that TV sucks enough I will get about catching up. That isn't tonight though, I like “Chuck” and “The Cape” so TV it is. A nice simple minded might is maybe just what the doctor ordered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been