Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Multiply 365 Day 47 - Teasers revealed

The thing about not saying too much is that it leaves room to blog again later, so here are the three books I picked up yesterday for free.  First is the first very book in the Spenser series, I think it was written in 1973, so here is hoping I can remember all of the cultural references from back then, since I was 4 and all






Next was the book in which I mentioned seeing the interview on TV.  From what I gather this is going to be the tome of a book, so I might be at this one for a while, even if I do find the subject matter more interesting than most.







Finally there was this one, which might be interesting, it might not be, but it was what I needed to get over the $25 threshold and qualify for free shipping. 
 
In case the Swagbucks people are still reviewing my blog for consideration (and really, who are we kidding, they obviously are not) all books were bought and paid for with Swagbucks/Amazon gift cards which proves once again that I am cheap.  I think my next date will happen when I save up enough Swagbucks to get an inflatable doll (and that comment will most surely remove me from consideration). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been