Friday, February 25, 2011

Multiply 365 Day 56 - In sickness and no health

I think I am starting to get sick. My throat is a little sore and I have the cough, aching, stuffy head, fever thing down pretty well also. Well, maybe not the fever, at least not yet and hopefully not at all. But with a big day at work Saturday I really can't afford to be all hobbled up. I think part of it is just being worn down from work, but as the saying goes I can rest when I am dead. With my landlord emailing me my new lease today for this coming fall I need to starting banging out some serious hours (aka a lot more than 40-45) if I want to keep the financial ship all straightened out. I am looking at a slight increase ($15 a month) with an added bonus that if I stay on for 2 more years the second year there will be no increase. Me, I just don't like packing shit up and moving if I don't have to. I have got all of my bills and everything all tied into this place, I'd rather not go through the process of reestablishing a foot hold someplace else if I can avoid it. I am sure I could comparison shop and find a cheaper place, but there is a lot of hassle that goes with than plan, and it is more hassle than I want to deal with.

And tomorrow is the big cleaning day at work. Sammy and I are planning a breakfast at DeLuca's to kick things off. Clare said she may join us, but that isn't the first time I have heard that story. I will believe it when I see it. That being said, she does have to be in tomorrow to clean the deli, so whether she makes it to breakfast with us cool people or not, she will get to suffer alongside those that are pulling the short straw of cleaning duty.

Okay, that is all. Sorry so short but I am feeling the need for a nap very badly. Yes, I nap just like I have sex, very badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been