Thursday, October 27, 2011

Multiply 365 Day 295 - WWJ(oaSG)D

Evening everybody. I was all set to do a new feature for the blog tonight, on ethat would help me get through the whole 365 project. Tenatively titled the”Jesus on a Stick Guy Chronicles”, it would be an update of Jesus on a Stick guy every Thursday when I happen to see him standing on the corner of 5th Avenue and Smithfield Street, yelling at all of the passersby. And let's not kid anyone, Jesus on a Stick Guy is blogging material right up my alley. What with him showing up with Left Turn Jesus, or yelling at people while wearing a crown or an Elmer Fudd get up, the potential of comedy with Jesus on a Stick guy is limitless.

But just as I think I am about to embark on a new mission for the blog page, the unthinkable happens. Jesus on a Stick Guy didn't show up today. Maybe he had accrued some vacation time, maybe he has already been called back as part of the rapture, I really don't know. I just know that my page needs a Jesus on a Stick guy. Trust me, you will love him more than a fat kid loves cake, unless you don't. But I need him. I need him to convert those non believers in funny to people who laugh all the time. To lift the spirits of the downtrodden. To heal the sick or seal the hicks, whichever is easier for him. But the point is, he is needed. And now, when he was needed most, he was nowhere to be found.

So I am left with one perplexing question, what would Jesus on a Stick Guy do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been