Sunday, October 2, 2011

Multiply 365 Day 273 - Every day is not like Sunday

Hello again. Just me being lazy this evening, watching some football and being all warm under a comforter. I sort of slept in today, didn't get up until 8:30am. Then it was me waddling down to the corner store for coffee and chocolate chip coffee cake for breakfast. And that was the extent of me being outside today.


Unlike last week at this time, I am uncomfortable about all three of my fantasy football teams. They all are winning, but none of the games are blowouts and both myself and my opponents have guys playing Sunday and/or Monday night. So I can't really come in here and brag all that much. The only thing I know for certain is I move on in my survivor pool, I had the Atlanta Falcons this week who won 30-28 over Seattle. I know a handful of people fell out again this week, a few mistakenly picked Buffalo this week, so the pool will shrink again. There were 43 entries in the contest, we are down to less that 17 after 4 weeks.


Other than that, not much to report again. Just a very quite day on the home front. I got some cleaning done for a change, no where near enough mind you, but some nonetheless.


Hopefully tomorrow I can begin putting items back into the register system that I removed yesterday. My plan of attack will be to just break the store into sections, and each day try to knock out a section or two if possible. Technically I did start this on Saturday by working on the Pepsi, Coke and Arizona products but that is just a small amount of all of the things we carry.


Well, that was nice. Just saw a Ray Rice TD run, that will help all three of my fantasy teams. He also had a long pass reception earlier, 52 yards I think, so he is off to a nice start this evening. Go me and all that jazz.


Anyway, I guess I will call it a night. I have a few long days ahead of me this week and would like to start the week without being sleep deprived.

2 comments:

  1. :-) sweetest dreams my friend..have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hit Dunkin Donuts up for hot tea and a sandwich this morning. Then retreated under my blanket on the sofa. I baked potatoes and made meat loaf for dinner. It's getting to be comfort food season. It's just been that kind of day. I heard Western Maryland and the Altoona area had some snow today. Too soon.

    ReplyDelete

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been