Thursday, October 13, 2011

Multiply 365 Day 282 - Anti-blog

I am late again.. If this keeps up, someone is going to think I am pregnant or something. But I am all kinds of happy about my lateness these days. Without getting into too many details, I can honestly say that the last week or so has been pretty freaking awesome. The reason I will not get into too many details is because things in my life have changed, in what may be a most positive way. If I had one of those magic 8 balls it would say something like “things look promising” or some such nonsense.


And the best part is that I wouldn't have seen this coming at all. It has just happened. And it involves none of the characters familiar to the normal, everyday blog readers. So there is no point trying to guess on anyone's part, as everything unfold I might be inclined to talk about it more, but for now I want to just enjoy what is taking place.


I guess we have reached one of those line in the sand points, things that I will versus will not blog about. Which I guess makes for an almost anti blog, I am here to tell you I am happy but refusing to tell you why. But what else could I say? I guess I could talk about the hockey game tomorrow night. As it turns out I am going with my friend Rich's daughter Christina. I have known her for years, so before anyone gets any sort of crazy notions about it you can stop. I have known her since she was a kid, but as luck would have it her 20th birthday is on Friday, so this almost works out as a cool pre birthday present. I am planning on taking my camera to get some blog pics, just not sure how long it will take to post them . If it is as long as it takes me to blog, it could take a while.


Well, that is tomorrow's problem. Today' s is just posting this.

6 comments:

  1. Sound promising. Still envy you about the game! Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the game & I'm really pleased to hear things are good in your life right now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will say things seem to be going amazingly well. If that makes me a few hours late for a blog entry, I think I can deal with that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder why you are so happy??? Mmm!! Lol I know! I know!! Smile! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You suck for deciding to hold things back. You are supposed to be my entertainment over here, damn you.
    Enjoy the game, I love hockey.

    ReplyDelete

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been