Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Multiply 365 Day 281 - Time for a change

Yeah, I am a few minutes late, so kill me.  But I was just very tired and my head was killing me, so instead of rushing right here and blogging, I went ahead and put my head down on the pillow.  It was so nice, my eyes closed in almost no time.  When they opened it was well past midnight.  Then again I am having a week where I am late to the blog more often than not, and with the hockey game Thursday night, I am not sure that is going to change any time soon.

The week has been a tad bit hectic, two different vendors have changed their date in which they deliver, so I have been trying to get used to the new schedule.  Pepsi moved from a Thursday to a Monday delivery, Coke switched from Friday to Thursday.  In the grand scheme of things it doesn't mean all that much, it is just a manner of changing a routine that I was finally comfortable with.

Until that time however, I find myself playing catch up here at 3am on the page.   This could end up badly, very very badly.  Or I could just get better with managing my time.  Who am I kidding, that will not happen.   But for now, it looks like I have about 2 hours until the alarm actually goes off, I am going to see if I can't get my eyes to close back up for another minute or two and take another crack at being more responsible in the morning.

6 comments:

  1. I would have sooo over slept lol Have a good day sweety
    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should think about sleeping. Coming from me that is pretty funny because I am not a sleeper, I'm more of a napper but tired is a sign to meet your pillow and form a relationship with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry....You had a headache..Any job is hectic. Just go with the flow..Enjoy you night out to the Hockey game. Have fun and don't worry about other thing. They will be there when you get back..Take care...love..ME

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well it was kind of late before I put my head down, but I did it more to rest my eyes for a moment. Next thing I know it is 3am and I am wondering where the time went.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe you were just very tired! I do the same! But! I can sleep up to 10 hours and wake up too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sure I was tired to a degree, but usually I don't just doze off like that. I didn't even shut off my laptop.

    ReplyDelete

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been