Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Multiply 365 Day 280 - Weekend update

The cool thing about not having much to report on a day like this is that I always have some things I can fall back on for quick blogging material. Like the change meter for instance, which I haven't updated in over a month. So I will go ahead and rectify that situation right about now, another $2.47 is added to the kitty so the new total is $310.47. So there is always that I can use.


I wish I could say there was some good news to report in fantasy football, but in my money league I am dangerously close to becoming a donation. I am now 1-4, two of the losses by 4 and 1 point, bujt they are losses nonetheless.


In one other league I have already won, I am 5-0 there and in the third I still haven't looked yet, I was trailing going into tonight, but it wasn't an insurmountable deficit. I just haven't bothered to get any updates on the Monday night game. I should on that at some point.


As for fantasy hockey, which kicked off this past week, I am off to a very slow start. The kicker is the oft injured Ryan Whitney is injured once again. I swear that man should just wear a dress at this point. I seriously think that any game Ryan Whitney misses can't be called a Man Game lost to Injury at this point.


Oh well, other than that things are pretty much good around these parts. Well, varying between good and very good, something I might get into in a day or so, time permitting. But time doesn't permit right now, so I won't.


1 comment:

  1. My one fantasy team should have stayed home for the season. I have another that is one big injury. I think I might need a nursing home/rehab facility instead

    ReplyDelete

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been