Thursday, October 20, 2011

Multiply 365 Day 289 - Cash for my junk

 

So I am at work today. Nothing new about that, I am at work most days anyway. But while sitting at my desk I was working on some invoices when I felt something in my pants. You know the sensation, like when you get something in your shoe, and you want to get it out, like a stone maybe. Except this was my pants and well, you can't really take your pants off in the office at work. I am pretty sure that is in the employee handbook someplace. So I do the next best thing, I stand up. And whatever was in my pants started falling. I would say falling and falling and falling, but I'm not that tall. Whatever it was though was falling down my pants leg. And then it fell completely out. It was a dime. Somehow a dime had gotten into my pants and when I stood up, continued its wayward journey right back out the bottom.


For some people,a mysterious dime in the pants would be that, a mystery. To be it was a possibility. If coins were just magically appearing in my pants, just think if I masturbated? I could make it rain. Just move to a private island and play with my privates all day long. New house? That's worth a couple of tugs. A car? Yeah I think I could pull that off, literally. Dinner at a fancy restaurant. Just give me a minute.


Even when I can't function in that capacity anymore, I am sure I could hit the lecture circuit. You've seen the seminars, come to such and such location and learn all of their secrets to wealth. My “Squeeze Yourself to Success” seminar could rake me in additional millions.


But first I guess I have to go test this theory. Be back in a bit and if it works, drinks are on me.

5 comments:

  1. Sometimes I even think I am funny. It's just weird what inspires me some days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just don't want to be sharing a seminar stage with Tony Robbins. He reminds me too much of Lurch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as thing isn't there I'm ok

    ReplyDelete

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been