Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Multiply 365 Day 287 - Still giddy

So I am still a full day behind. I actually do have a blog in the hopper, I just can't get the graphics right, which means I will probably have to start from scratch and begin anew, but if that is the only problem I have these days I shouldn't complain too much.


And life is good after all. Some days are harder than others to be sure, but I have just been in a good mood recently. And even the bad parts are parts that I am enjoying working through, which I might not have said a few months ago.


Yeah, it has been that good. In fact it has been a month worth of good. And no, I am still not giving away details. What is taking place is still very much in a nurturing phase, it needs a lot of attention from me in order to succeed, but I am liking how it is starting out.


And that is it for you. No living vicariously through me. Get your own life, lol.


2 comments:

  1. Hey!!! I've let people live vicariously through me for YEARS. Its the least you can do while I'm on Man Strike Hmph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it's any consolation, I am on a man strike too, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been