Saturday, July 30, 2011

Multiply 365 Day 210 - Routine

 

I guess on the bright side I am almost halfway done, but that means I still have a second half to go. Not the blog, we passed the halfway point a few weeks ago, but rather I am in the midst of being at work for 13 straight days. Not that they are all 8 hour days, but just the thought that I have to get up and go in for another 7 before seeing a day off next Sunday is something that I am not overly enamored with. I will not even get to do my morning ritual tomorrow of getting up and fetching a cup of coffee from the corner store and coming home to watch another riveting episode of “Meet the Press”. Yes, another reason why I drive the chicks wild with desire (besides referring to women as chicks) is that a Sunday morning with me means really bad TV.


No Deluca's this weekend, no running around the neighborhood, just more come home, get some sleep and go back in nonsense. I just keep reminding myself that I need the money and I was the one who accepted keys, so I have no one to blame for my predicament but me. I need to do something to bust up the monotony, lest it become par for the course around here. I do have an idea, but for it to happen I will have to keep this blog relatively short so I can get enough sleep for what I have planned. I checked the weather online and it seems like it will be a perfect time to attempt what I want to do, now it is just a matter of dragging my ass out of bed early enough. Most likely around 3am or so. That I am not looking forward to at all, but sometimes sacrifices have to be made. Besides I can sleep when I'm dead.


So rather than try to make something from a rather uninteresting day in the life of moi, I am going to catch some zzz's and if all goes according to plan, I may, just may, be able to wow you all tomorrow.

7 comments:

  1. intrigued! looking forward to tomorrows post...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your going to do a nudie run through Pittsburgh? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. If that were the case it would explain why I am getting up in the middle of the night, nobody wants to see that, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was my thinking mate lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wth? You're not even going to tell us your plan? Dammit, now im going to be trying to figure out something you might do in the middle of the night that is weather-dependent

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't reveal the plan because if it didn't happen (and it didn't, I am just now waking up about 3 hours too late) then I can still use said plan at a later date.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sad thing is it would have been a perfect morning for it too. Damn sleep always getting in the way of cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been