Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Multiply 365 Day 200 - We have an app for that

 

Well, well, well here we are again. And I am just kinda blah. Not that it is a bad blah, I guess my life is slowing down a little bit. No drama of any sorts, no issues of any sort, just some real me time.


These are the best of times and the worst of times for the likes of me. The best because I am one that really enjoys my alone time with no interruptions. Where I can have a few moments and not have to worry about things beyond these four walls. And the worst because these are the times where if I I get too contemplative, I can easily get lost in my own thoughts, which isn't always a good thing.


The result is, while I can sit here right now and type that there is no drama to speak of, if I think about it long enough (perhaps overthink it would be a better term) I start anticipating drama where there currently is none.


Instead I try to get lost in other things, like mindless Facebook apps, things that aren't all that positive in the grand scheme of things, but they keep my mind occupied. Which is probably a good thing at this point. Because I doubt anything good would come from that.


So instead of spending my time here tonight pontificating over the what if's and might be's I think I will go get lost in some more Madden instead.

5 comments:

  1. mindless apps do have their uses, esp when like me you run out of new reading material.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly I do have reading material, I am in the middle of two different books, which means i can never make up my mind which one to read, so I usually end up playing Bejeweled Blitz instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've graduated to 3 at a time. my upstairs book, for bedtime, my downstairs book for random day time reading & one I keep in my handbag for my work commute.

    It's a hobby I can ill afford to have all of them books I haven't read before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Usually I just read whichever one I grab, but recently I have been listening to my MP3 player more on the way top and from work, especially if I opt to bike it and by the time I get home and get all of my needless facebook stuff done I am pretty much zoned out on the idea of reading as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reading while biking hmmm no wouldn't recommend that ;)

    ReplyDelete

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been