Thursday, November 6, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 307 - Levels of productivity

     Leave it to me to celebrate a milestone in bogging for myself by turning around and taking yesterday off.  It seems that sometime in the past few days I have made this the busiest year ever in my blogging career, if you could call this a career.  Too bad I celebrated it by going out last night and having a few too many, and I have been paying for it most of the day.  Feeling like crap but not really having the time to stop and enjoy feeling like crap.  Between placing three different orders, working with a vendor on installing a new fryer, trying to get someone to fix a broken slicer and a broken hot dog roller, being trained on a new web app for work, going over future bookings for products and still doing the stuff I normally do, lets just say there isn't enough coffee to make me functional at this point.  I'd rather just put my head down and sleep for a few days, and I know that isn't going to happen. Instead I think I will settle for a nap about now and hope to wake up feeling better later on.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I've caught up to November. Except for the sports stuff. I'm sorry. I couldn't. LOL

    It seems like you are soooo busy! Glad to see a few times you seem to have actually managed to take time off.

    ReplyDelete

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been