Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 306 - In the wee hours

     Hello Warsaw!!!!!   Sorry but I had to, I just was checking the site's tracker before beginning this here entry and someone checked in from Poland.  Probably a mistake on their part, but welcome to the show nonetheless.

     Not really sure what I am doing up this early, it is 5:10am after all, though  have been up for a couple of hours now.  Went to the bar last night, drank a little and played the poker machines.  Broke even on the machines, but the beer is another matter entirely.  And afterward I managed to make my way down the street and order some dinner, only because trusting me anywhere near a stove and open flame in that condition wouldn't be in anyone's best interest.

     Called home to check up on my mom, and because I wanted to start getting an idea of Christmas lists for everyone back home.  Yes kids, we are getting dangerously close to that yearly tradition around here where I post my Christmas list.  I did get them one Christmas present already, which I already told them about since it is a before Christmas Christmas present.  I managed to snag off of Ed two tickets for the Pittsburgh - Kansas City game on Dec 21st, just something to get them out of the house.

      I did vote yesterday  but like I told my Facebook friends, I don't say that to brag because my ballot sucked so bad that I wouldn't piss on any of the candidates if they were on fire.  Literally there were three races on my ballot, two of which were unopposed races.  It was damn near a waste of my time.  I had no intention of voting a straight party line going in, but when two seats are unopposed and the third I wasn't enamored with either candidate, it turned out to be a straight party line vote anyway.

    Well I should wrap this up, my two alarms (cell phone, iPad) will be going off in about 30 minutes and I have decisions to make, do I get another 30 minutes of sleep or am I just up for the day.  I am leaning to the latter option, I am drinking coffee after all, not the best beverage to be having if I am planning on sleeping, so I guess it is off to the showers with me and to try and get this day started.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been