Sunday, November 2, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 304 - So much for Sunday

     Well the best laid plans and all that jazz.  I mentioned about maybe going out for breakfast and taking a walk today, at least I was one for two in that regard. 

     I woke up early enough, even too early to be honest.  For whatever reason I woke up around 5am, that horrid time when I know that if I want to go to breakfast I have about two hours before I can leave, unless I go to a 24 hour place like Eat N Park or IHOP, and I wasn't particularly interested in either of those destinations.  So I stayed up for a little bit, but eventually decided to lay back down and when I woke up it was already 10am. 

     Again I suppose I could have went at that point, but by the you are waiting in line to get into most of the places I go and I had no intention of waiting outside for food.  Plus I am minus good reading material right now, so if I took an extended bus ride I would literally be sitting on the bus bored to death, so I just decided to pass on the breakfast offering and putz around the apartment. 

     I listened to a couple of fantasy football shows on the internet, then popped over to Hulu to watch a couple of shows that I like and can catch up on on there without having cable.  While I am not one to watch the TV much, I do have a couple of shows that I like and will catch over there, such as Parenthood, The Profit and Quickdraw.  So I settled in for a little internet viewing and some Marvel Puzzle Quest-ing, i killed a couple of hours before falling asleep during an episode of The Colbert Report.

     By the time I woke from my afternoon nap there was no chance I would be hitting breakfast, so I made a decent lunch/dinner of steak and mashed potatoes (go, go bachelor cooking) and eventually made it out for a walk, so the day wasn't a complete waste.  Just mostly.

     Now I have to go set my fantasy hockey lineups for the coming week, lest I put myself at a decided disadvantage come Monday night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been