Sunday, November 9, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 308 - I got nothing

     I wish I could say there were crazy good things going on in my life right now, but really there hasn't been.  If anything, my life has been pretty mundane, save for work which has been cutting into what little free time I usually have.  What is worse is that I have been spending far too much time at the bar, which has turned into my coping mechanism for everything that goes wrong at work.

   That of course effects this, my ability to write, even semi coherently.  The last thing I want to do when I am all kinds of incoherent is to try to sit down and bang out something that is more coherent than what I am normally.  So better to not blog than try to pretend to be more involved in this process than I actually am.

1 comment:

  1. you write better drunk than I do sober

    drinking beer and cooking gumbo

    ReplyDelete

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been