Monday, November 3, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 305 - Fantasy projections

     Since tomorrow is Election Day and the cable news channels will be replete with idiots sitting around a desk making projections on what will happen with only some of the votes counted, I thought I would do my own projections for what my fantasy teams will do this week, since technically there is still a game going on right now. 

     Football

Work League - With all of my opponents players done and me having an almost 50 point lead and one guy still playing, I project that I will in fact win this matchup, pushing my record to 5-4 and extending my winning streak to 4 games.  Furthermore, with two of the other 4-4 team playing each other, I can now project that by tomorrow morning I will be in 4th place in the league and the top 4 teams make the playoffs.

Yahoo League - With my opponent having one player still playing and myself two, this one is not definitive yet but since I have a 46 point lead I am going to project a win in this matchup as well and an overall record of 7-2, good enough for first place in the league (via points scored tiebreaker). 

     Hockey

Hockey will be easier because for scoring purposes our games ended on Sunday night.

Radio league - 4th place, 370.4 points back. A shitty week where I dropped a good 100+ points to first place, though again I still don't understand the scoring here.  Tommy Wingels is the 4th best player in the league?  Get the fuck out.  While Jakob Voracek, who right now is second in the NHL in scoring, is the 81st best player.  You figure it out, I can't.

My league - 8-1-2 last week to push my overall record to 17-11-5, good for 7th place.  That bad week last week still hurts but I still have time to dig myself out of that hole, I just need more weeks like last week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been