Saturday, September 27, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 269 - After these brief messages

.    I realize that as I am typing this I am now a full day behind on the 365 project.  I came home on Friday night, but for that to happen I had to do all of my Saturday work on Friday, which meant I pretty much doubled at work on Friday and until I met my family and we stopped for dinner on the way back here it was well after midnight.  I will try to catch up on Sunday some time, maybe do a double post kind of day, we will see.

    Certainly there will be plenty for me to write about, I would just rather do that elsewhere.  I am much more content to blog when the is no one else around, or if they are around that there would be no chance someone might pick up and read what I am doing or try reading over my shoulder.  Until then I am going to be a day behind. Que sera, sera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been