Sunday, September 7, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 250 - Way too fast

    My one day off this week and all I can say it that it went far faster than I would have hoped.  Then again part of the reason was that I ended up sleeping more than I had originally planned on.  After my long day at work yesterday I didn't get to bed until after 3am, then I woke up around 9am, puttered around the apartment for a bit and made some lunch/dinner.  That is where I make enough food that I just nosh on it all day, today it was a pot of spaghetti and meatballs.  Nothing fancy.

     I tried to stay awake for football this afternoon, but by halftime of the early games I was already napping.  Until I woke up it was after 6pm, and by then my thoughts of taking an afternoon walk were pretty much shot, so I am just wallowing in my laziness until work tomorrow. 

     Maybe after the late game I will get up and take a late night walk, work off some of the pasta I ate, who knows. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been