Thursday, September 25, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 268 - Return trip

    Well it looks like I will be going home again this weekend.  I pretty much expected as much, but I will probably be leaving late Friday night as opposed to Saturday, so tomorrow promises to be an incredibly long day.  I will have to bang out three different orders at least, plus make sure evrything I would normally do on Saturday is now done a day earlier. 

     I really do need to go home though.  My mo went to the doctor today, which is something because she is not much of a doctor person (or am I for that matter) but they found out that she is suffering from very high blood pressure, which may or may not be contributing to some of the delusions she has been having.  Once again she has been asking about where I am when I left there Sunday afternoon, so whatever rebound she may have been having when I got home is slipping away.  Th doctor gave her some meds for the high blood pressure, let's hope she remembers to take them. 

     Not sure what that will mean for my daily entry, I will probably take my laptop and iPad back with me, but if I am on the iPad, which is what I used on my last trip, the social connections (Facebook and Google+) will not be updated until I get back on Sunday night.  Just giving everyone a heads up on that. 

     Anyway, I am off to watch me some TV.  I know, odd of me but after a long day at work and what promises to be a longer day Friday and a busy weekend I just want my mind to turn to mush for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been