Sunday, September 14, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 257 - Disappointments

     Not much to say today, I kept it a me day where I stayed in for the most part.  Went out and grabbed a coffee and took my normal Sunday stroll around the neighborhood but other than that I didn't do much of anything.  Another potential busy week is coming up at work, so I just wanted to rest and get ready for it and for the most part I succeeded on that front.   About the only thing I did was play Marvel Puzzle Quest and follow my fantasy football teams, who both sucked today.  Good thing I won both of my games last week because this week I almost assuredly lost at least one of them.  That's really it.  No long drawn out nonsense or complaining or me bitching about something or other.   Sorry to disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been