Monday, September 15, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 258 - Yet again

     Another one of those days where my energy just eluded me.  I was okay when I first got into work and managed to power through some serious paperwork and other projects, in part because Ed was leaving early today and I wanted to make sure I had everything he needed before he left.  After he left I got the deposits ready, asked Sammy if he wanted to come to the bank with me (I was carrying about $20,000, so some backup was just a common sense precaution)) and after doing the deposits I bought us hot dogs from our favorite street vendor and we ate on the way back to the store.  But once I got back, just nothing.  Eating in the middle day either made me sleepy or something else did, because I just wanted to do nothing after I got back.  I checked in a lottery order and filed away some paperwork and then came home, albeit with a quick stop at the store formerly known a Gus Millers. 

     But once I go home it was all I could do to keep my eyes open.  And sure enough I was asleep by 5pm, how that affects how I sleep tonight I have no idea.


2 comments:

  1. the weather affects me this way. during raining season, if it does not rain, I sleep for nine hours a day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have really bad sleeping habits for starters, it is not uncommon for me to be up until 2 or 3 in the morning, which is very bad when you have a morning job.

    ReplyDelete

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been