Monday, September 22, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 265 - A single year

     I am not sure when the idea of today's blog came to me, I think it was on the ride to my parent's place this weekend, but I realized that it was the 19th on Friday and while that day means nothing to me is specific or the world in general, it meant that I made it through the last year completely single.

     Not sure things are all that much different now compared to a year ago.  Well not where my feelings towards Ruth are concerned anyway.  I still carry a very deep amount of anger and hatred for what she put me through with the lies and deceit and if given the chance I am still not certain I wouldn't be more than willing to pay that back in spades. 

     Don't get me wrong, I know that relationships end all the time, people drift apart and what not, but when you realize that you were being lied to not once or twice but for the better part of two straight years regarding pretty much everything, for that I am not much of a forgive and forget guy. 

     I realize that being this way is not going to win me many friends, but for that I pretty much don't care because I have never really been all that concerned with having any sort of mass appeal anyway.  I can live with me and I am pretty much the only one who has to.  The people I want around me are ones that are honest with me above all else, the rest can go jump off a bridge.

     Well that came out pretty cold and mean spirited, but then I have been that way for better than a year now.  I guess it is just part of my charm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been