Monday, September 7, 2015

B365V2.106 - Coming soon to a blog near me (& you)

Okay, enough moping about the place, time to get back to doing the things I do.  I spent most of the day catching up on sleep and eating leftover crockpot chili.  My ass is now paying for that decision, my fart rate has nearly caught up to my heart rate.

Tomorrow promises to be a busy day, I have orders to place as well as weekend paperwork.  And what is worse is my Crazy Mocha store isn't even open because of the holiday (don't get me started on how much of a bullshit holiday Labor Day is).  It will be the first day since they opened that I haven't been there at least once.  I got Ed hooked on their stuff too, so there would be days of multiple trips for me, but Ed has left for Florida  and Crazy Mocha is closed on Monday.  At least the cute red head that works there said she will see me on Tuesday.  It might be the first time in a long time someone suggested they were looking forward to seeing me, but she is probably working me for the extra buck or two I leave when I get a coffee.

Friday we had a girl come in and fill out an application, but she wasn't just any girl, she is the sister of the Sexican.  I could only hope that the Sexican will be the next to drop in.  That would be muy bueno.  Dare to dream, dare to dream.

I am thinking of doing another blog giveaway in the near future, just not sure what the prize should be yet.  I could do another Amazon gift card, though it would only be $5 this time, not the $25 I gave out for the last one.  Or I could go off the board and offer up a free month of Spotify premium.  I have an idea for what I want to do for the contest, because you have to earn things around these parts.  I still have to dot my i's and cross my t's before it happens, but let's just call this a tease about things to come and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been