Monday, September 7, 2015

B365V2.105 - Karoke Friday - Spotted

So I have been tinkering with Spotify recently, yes I know I am late to the party.  Truth be told it will never take the place of Pandora for me, I like my music to be somewhat random, I tire of listening to the same thing all the time and spending time creating music lists means just that.  And Pandora has pulled some tunes that I like but never heard and some that I have heard but would never have thought to rank on my list of likes had they not just popped up there.

That being said I am also liking Spotify's weekly list, it is pulling some music from my past that I almost never hear on Pandora, like Kon Kan, and The Mighty Lemon Drops.  They also pulled this little ditty that most assuredly escaped my mind from back in the day.  And with that we have a brand new Karaoke Friday entry, minus the video, not sure if they ever made one for this song.


I see life like a mirror
And I see life so much clearer
We move so quickly
Who knows where the time goes
Where does this road lead?
No one knows, no one knows
Listen to the single heart beating
Rhythm for an ever-changing song
I see life with surprise
And I see life, oh, in your eyes
Take all your troubles
Put them in a common file
Light a fire with reason
Watch it rise, watch it rise
Listen to the single voice singing
Lifted in an ever-growing song
I see life without anger
I see life all together
I see life go on forever
Life goes on forever
Life goes on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been