Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 345 - Bugs

     Don't know what is wrong with me these last few days, I just have no energy when I get home from work.  Even moreso (or is that lessso) than normal, I just come home and almost immediately climb under a blanket and either sleep or want to sleep. 

     I thought maybe I was just feeling off in a social way, so after work today I stopped at my local watering hole, but even there all I could think about was getting home.  Sure enough I left, came home and grabbed something to eat and was napping by 7pm.  I just flipped on my laptop, clicked on Hulu and started watching "Life Below Zero" (a new guilty pleasure of mine) and didn't even make it halfway through an episode before I was asleep. 

     Now I am up, though I still have no desire to actually be functional.  Worse I know what happens after I nap, I will be up until 3am or some ungodly hour.  To a degree I have been able to get away with it these past couple of weeks, if I go into work late I know i will make the missed hours back up on the holiday(s) and given how slow it is this time of year, I have been able to cut down on my hours per day, if not the number of days themselves.  Which is good, I can fake feeling well for 5 or 6 hours, then come home and climb back under blankets and nod off again, wake up, be up half the night and have the cycle repeat itself the next day. 

     Anyway, I am going to try to eat something.  I haven't lost my appetite yet, just have little desire to even get up and cook.  Someone want to bring me some chicken noodle soup?  Didn't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been