Thursday, December 11, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 332 - Mistitled

     I don't know why, but for some reason last night I looked at the title of these blog entries and something didn't seem right.  I knew that I had missed some entries the last few weeks, but for whatever reason the titles didn't reflect that.  In fact, the numbers on them, day such and such, suggested that I was in fact way ahead.  There obviously was something wrong, while I know this will be my most productive year ever in blogging based on actual posts made to the page, this project of mine is going to come up short of the 365 entries I expected unless I start double posting on certain days.

    So I went back and noticed that my numbering was all kinds of messed up.  Maybe I just wasn't paying attention, maybe I was just being stupid, either of which falls into the realm of possibility, but I think that I managed to fix that and get things back on course.  Now if only I could get the actual entries caught up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been