Thursday, December 18, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 336 - The 2014 Christmas list

Christmas list

For my mom's health to get better than it has been the last handful of times I have seen and/or talked to her

Female companionship - This year I think I would like a Russian mail order bride, I have some Cold War fantasies that I would like to play out

Gift cards (Walmart, Amazon, IHOP, Barnes & Noble, Target, Giant Eagle, etc.)

Hulu plus subscription

Groceries

Stamps

Money - Really, who can't use money?

Jeans - 36x30 (subject to change depending on how many times I go out to breakfast)

Socks

Shoes - 9 1/2

Trash bags

Floor lamp

TV antenna - Yes I am still a rabbit ears kind of guy

Hockey tickets

Sleep

Vacation

Washington Post subscription

Haircut (provided I don't do this before Christmas)

Massage

DVDs - The League (Season 6), Homicide: Life on the Street, West Wing (seasons 3 - 6), Sin City 2,  DDP Yoga,

Toasted bagel with cream cheese

Philly cheesesteak

Bus pass (Port Authority Transit)

A stress free day at work

Food rewards points or Swagbucks

Sheets (especially if I get the mail order wife from the top of the list)

Books – This is where the list will get complicated with a sublist
    1. Paddle Your Own Canoe: One Man's Fundamentals for Delicious Living Hardcover by Nick Offerman
    2. Johnny Carson by Henry Bushkin
Boxers

Belt (36 waist)

Some delicious soft shell tacos

Case of Red Stripe

Bottle of Sutter Home White Zinfandell (a good bottle of Merlot would suffice in a pinch)

Cigarettes (Marlboro Gold Box, Camel Blue Box, Dunhill)

Lottery tickets (winners only please)

Breakfast at Kelly O's 

Shampoo (you can never have enough shampoo)

Blankets (either fleece or comforters)


Okay, that should be enough to get you started and enough to keep you reading for a couple of minutes as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been