Monday, December 15, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 335 - Fast and furious

     Recently I have been coming up with ideas/topics that I would like to blog about but as is usually the case with my work schedule, by the time I sit down and try to write most of the ideas are forgotten or whatever grand plan I had from getting from point A to point B in what I wanted to write is what escapes my mind. 

     I suppose it is a good thing that I am still thinking in blogging terms, just wish I had better retention skills. I guess I could hash tag that #alzheimersaintgotshitonme or some such nonsense, I hear that is what all the kids are doing these days.  As long as they stay off my lawn I really don't care what they do. 

     I do know that I do have to get around blogging this years Christmas list so everyone can run out and buy me presents.  You know you want to, don't try to deny it.  Personally I have barely started my Christmas shopping, just two presents so far, one for my mom and one for someone who I am sure is not expecting a present from me at all.  And no, it isn't anyone I am dating and I certainly am not handing out presents to people I used to date.  My friends have taken to calling the last one "The Crazy Canadian" and the moniker has pretty much stuck.  Just another reason along with Celene Dion and Barenaked Ladies for me to dislike our neighbor to the north.  By the way Canada, it's just ham, not bacon.  Sorry, had to get that off my chest.

     One good thing about my promotion at work is that I haven't had to bust into my change jar in the last few months.  Not that I am making a boatload more money than I used to, but I did get a raise back then and I haven't found myself wrapping coins just to buy a bus pass in a few months now, so I guess I do have a couple more shekels than I used to.

     Speaking of shekels, I do have more to add to the change meter total, another $5.92 to bring the grand total to $515.91.  Good thing I do not rely on the changer meter to pay my rent, after years of doing that I still haven't even hit the one month mark ($600), though I am still a guy who likes free things and if I can find over $500 for free just by picking stuff up off the ground then it is all kinds of goodness in my book.

    Anyway it's bedtime, I have work in the morning and because it is Monday I am sure there will be plenty of it.  Toodles.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been