Friday, December 26, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 342 - Almost repeatable Christmas

     What can I say about Christmas this year?  Well it was almost like last year, again I worked on Christmas day, not quite the 16 hours that I did 365 days ago, but a solid 12 hour day.  And while there was no great teachable moments this year (for last year's teachable moment check out ye olde Wayback Machine here) it wasn't bad either.  Some times you just have to put yourself in the place where you will do the least harm and for me this year that place was work. 

     And for the most part it was a productive day, I got more items in the register system because we are constantly adding new items all the time, did some price changes, got my invoices done so I will not have that hanging over my head on Saturday and still managed to bang out a decent amount of sales on the register.  Certainly better than Thanksgiving where it took me most of the night just to pay my initial bank back. 

     Now I am just up way past when I should be since I have to be back to work in a few hours, but I did need to make dinner (sorry, a convenience store hot dog does not qualify as dinner) and sit down and bang out a few things on the laptop and now the clock is nearing 3am.  I guess that means I should be turning in.  Till manana or whenever I get back here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been