Thursday, October 30, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 300 - The cracking of fall

I suppose this time of year people think thoughts of pumpkins an leaves changing colors.  For me it is a little bit different.  It is around this time of year that, as the air gets colder that my joints start to creak and pop.  The worst sounding of those is my knees, because they tend to pop and crack with the changes in temperature, they are fine as long as I am moving or indoors, but if I go outside and then come in and sit down as I stretch my legs and the joints get warmer it sounds like my bones are snapping to those that are unfamiliar with it. 

I don't want to make too much of it, it isn't like I can't function or anything.  It sounds worse than it actually is, it is just one of those signs of the seasons changing.  I just wish they would do it in a quieter fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been