Sunday, October 12, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 284 - Up and atom

Sorry, had to steal Radioactive Man's line there, just getting myself ready to greet the day.  I have to grab a shower then it is off to The Waterfront to run errands for work.  We need a dry erase board, labels for pricing guns and a couple of other things and with Ed out of town I could either wait or just do things myself and today I am opting for the second path over the first.  Of course I will add this little sojourn to my hours, I don't give away my time after all, especially on what should be my day off. 

Haven't decided if I want to get breakfast yet.  Heading in a Waterfront-y direction would leave me a few choices, Pamela's, IHOP or Eat N Park.  It's Sunday so I am sure there would be a line at all of them, no matter where I went.  Pamela's is doing caramel apple pancakes, which I am sure is good, but I am not really into a pancake mood this morning.  That would probably rule out IHOP as well, even though both places have other offerings on the menu.  Eat N Park would be good for the breakfast buffet but I don't know, just not really feeling the desire to go there either.  Maybe I will just wait and do something for lunch or dinner instead. 

Whatever I decide, I can't do it by sitting here typing all morning so I best get up and pretend like I am functional, before I come to liking sitting on my ass a little too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been