Friday, October 10, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 281 - Yeah, yeah, yeah

     I know, I missed yesterday, chances are I will miss today too because I am doing yesterday's post today.  Ed left for Florida Wednesday after work and Brian being Brian means that most of the work falls on my shoulders.  Especially with Sammy being off, not only am I doing the managing for the store but I am also the de facto stock person.  Thant means that 10 hours days are not out of the question, so far this week I have worked four days and already logged 37.5 hours, with two full days to go yet.  I suppose my paycheck will look good in a few weeks if I make it that far.  Right now though, given I can't even get my blog entries done on time, making it that far is at best wishful thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been