Sunday, October 12, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 283 - Welcome back

     It is hockey season again so expect the page to be littered with more hockey videos as the season progresses.  Just wanted to give everyone a heads up, but given I have posted post game highlights for years now, it really shouldn't come as much of a surprise.  me bing late with aother entry shouldn't be much of a surprise either.  Work got in the way again, I pulled another 10.5 hour shift, I am up to 56.5 for the week and tomorrow I have to run errands for work, so i might end up with 60 hours before the week is over.  I should get used to this, Ed has only been a few days, I still have 6 months to look forward to.  There very well could be lots of 60 hour weeks in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been