Friday, October 10, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 282 - Left behind

     I know I am still an entry behind, I hope to get caught up in the next couple of days.  Work has just really been pulling me in all kinds of directions.  Ed left for Florida on Wednesday and I have been flying pretty much solo.  For the most part things have been good, no employee call offs, no real issues to deal with with the staff at all.  It just everything else that is breaking down and there aren't enough hours in the day for me to deal with all of it.  Eve on a day like today, where things were running rather smoothly and I was almost thinking about getting off of work on time, the soda fountain machine breaks. It is just gushing water and will not shut off.  I managed to get a service call in to Pepsi and they responded incredibly quickly, but it was just another one of those things that, even when you think a day is going along nice and easy something just pops up out of the blue.  10 hour days are becoming the norm and not the exception, and with Ed out of town I will have to stick around Pittsburgh again this weekend rather than go check up on my mom, and I am getting so run down that all I want to do most nights when I get home is just fall fast asleep almost as soon as I close the door.

     Luckily  I don't have a specific start time on Saturday, I might try to sleep in a little.  I was hoping t make it till at least 7:30 today but the phone rang at 6:30, work again, they were out of $5 bills for change (actually they weren't, there was $600 worth of them upstairs if they would have looked in the drop box, but que sera, sera) so I had to get up and trudge in to get change that they already had.  Her's hoping the phone doesn't ring tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been