Sunday, October 5, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 277 - Turning in

     Another one of those late posts, but there wasn't much I could have done to avoid it today.  After a 13.5 hour day at work, until I got home and got settled in and indulged in actually feeding myself (I hadn't eaten all day), it was already well past midnight.  So I decided to watch an episode of Shark Tank on Hulu and now that I have finally gotten around to this I am not sure of what to write.

     Perhaps my mental blockage is simply fatigue, not that I did a lot of physical labor today (though I did completely redesign the 2liter/12 pack soda section of the store, but more of a mental one, lots of numbers from changing prices and doing invoices that by the end of the day thinking just isn't that much fun any more.  Or it could be that as the anti-social butterfly that I am, my life just isn't exciting enough to write about today. 

     Whatever the reason, I think I am closer to falling asleep than I am to writing anything remotely funny or entertaining which means I could either submit an application to be a writer for Saturday Night Live, which also isn't funny or entertaining, or I could just go to bed.   I think I choose bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been