Sunday, August 31, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 243 - The one that counts

    Okay, just gearing into my fantasy football draft that I was looking forward to here, not the one I did a few weeks ago for some swagbucks.  The drafting lobby is open (it is another online draft, I miss the days of in person drafts and the fun that goes with them) and according to the random order selected I get pick #5, which I can live with, it means I will get one of the guys I am targeting in the first round, so no complaints.  It Rounds 2 and on that I will worry about.

     Okay, the results are in, the team looks like this

1)  Matt Forte RB CHI (5)
2)  Drew Brees QB NO (16)
3)  Brandon Marshall WR CHI (25)
4)  Julius Thomas TE DEN (36)
5)  Rashad Jennings RB NYG (45)
6)  Michael Floyd WR ARI (56)
7)  Matt Ryan QB ATL (65)
8)  Golden Tate WR DET (76)
9)  Knowshon Moreno RB MIA (85)
10)  Arizona DEF (96)
11)  Ronnie Hillman RB DEN (105)
12)  Doug Baldwin WR SEA (116)
13)  Jeremy Hill RB CIN (125)
14)  Marqise Lee WR JAX (136)
15)  Matt Bryant K ATL (145)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been