Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 239 - Not to waste your time

    Really, I have very little to report here, so if you skip today it is perfectly alright.  I would like to skip today too.  All I now is I woke from a pretty peaceful slumber this morning.  By peaceful I mean a dream I was into, who knows if I was thrashing about in my sleep.  All I know is I was having a dream where I was aboard a spaceship and apparently we were following another ship, trying to figure out just who or what it was.  At one point I know a probe was sent out (or what passed for a space faring probe in my dream) and it was destroyed before it caught up to the other craft.  Next thing I know I am in a room sitting around a rectangular table with rounded sides and edges, amongst some people that I know in real life, others who I did not know and others still who are from the sci-fi genre from television, apparent reenacting their roles for my dream.  A meeting was taking place at the table to determine what to do about the other ship, and on he table was the disemboweled head of Captain Kirk, offering his two cents into the goings on.  After a decision had been reached, someone took Kirk's head and put it in a large container, then someone started pouring water on it, I guess that was how he was kept alive with just a head in my dream, but I am just guessing.  All I know is during the process of submerging Captain Kirk's head in water inside this container someone in my dream said, "Wow, that's a lot of water" and I replied "well, that's a lot of head".  Really, after a dream like that, where else can I go today?

1 comment:

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been