Friday, August 8, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 220 - It's all about the timing

     Things are moving according to plan on the little surprise I have coming up.  I have hinted around about it for a few days, I should be able to reveal exactly what it is either Monday or Tuesday next week.  What I can say so far is that the needed package(s) have been shipped and are due to arrive on Monday.  I don't know for certain if that will happen, but I am liking my chances at this point.  If not, then I absolutely need them by Tuesday,

     Truthfully I usually have good luck with things getting shipped to me, there have been one or two bad instances but if I were working on a percentage scale, I would say 98% of the time when I need something by a certain date it almost always arrives by then.  Of course I do my due diligence as well, I don't wait until the last minute before ordering, but rare is the instance where something I order and it gets held up or lost in the mail.  I am banking on my luck holding true to form in this case, and so far it is. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been